1. Click to remove the note from the whiteboard. Read it, then click to replace it. Click the bucket in the corner three times to knock it over; click to take the apple core. Go right.
2. Click on the blue dome on the desk. Inside is the Tower of Hanoi puzzle using magnets. You can only place a smaller magnet on a larger one. Therefore, begin by dividing the smaller and smallest magnets up, putting the two smaller ones on the bottom of the right hand pole and the two smallest on the red one, then transferring the smallest two to the right hand pole to have a tower of four. Then move the largest magnet from the left to the middle red pole. Transfer the smallest three magnets between the right pole, the red pole and the left to make a tower of three and free up the second largest magnet on the right, which is then transferred to the red pole. Put the smallest magnet on the red pole, the one underneath it on the right, then the smallest on the right pole. Transfer the middle sized magnet to the red pole, leaving a tower of two on the right. Transfer the smallest magnet to the left pole, the magnet on the right to the red pole and then top off your red pole tower with the smallest magnet from the left. Click to take the UV lamp base. Click to take the purple book from the middle shelf of the desk. Maximize it, read it, and then click to put it back in your inventory. Click on the top and then the inside of the first aid kit at the top of the corner shelf to zoom in on it. Click on the scissors and the gloves to take them. Now look on the bottom right of the purple tanning bed machine. Click on the red-tipped lever repeatedly until it breaks. A green battery drops to the middle of the tanning bed, then rolls off. Click under the bed to get the underbed view. Click to take the apple core and place it on the rug in front of, and to the right of, the mouse hole. The mouse will take the apple core and roll the battery out. Click to take the battery. Go down. Maximize the UV lamp base, click the green battery and place it horizontally on the front of the base. Minimize the lamp base to your inventory. Go right.
3. Click the handle to open the drawer of the workbench; click to take the tape. Click the drawer handle again to slam it shut. Click to open the left middle long closet door. Click to take the blue overalls, the light blue umbrella and the purple handled wrench. Click the overalls and keeping them minimized, put them back into the closet, then click the door to close it. Of the right hand set of drawers, click the second handle from the top. Click the lighter to take it, then click the handle of the drawer to slide it closed. Click on the far left closet door to open it. Click to take the wrench from the inventory and keeping it minimized, click on the dictaphone on the top shelf. Click to replace the wrench into your inventory, then click the broken dictaphone to take it. Click on it again to maximize it. Click the battery to take it. Click the broken dictaphone to minimize it, then replace it on the top shelf. Close the closet door by clicking it. Maximize the base of the UV lamp, then click to take the battery from your inventory, then click again to place the battery in the horizontal slot on the front of the lamp base. Click the lamp base to minimize it. Go right.
4. Click on the ceiling above the safe. Click to maximize the roll of tape. Select the scissors, keep them minimized, and cut the tape. Replace the scissors in your inventory. Minimize the tape, select it, and click on each blade of the ceiling fan as it passes through the right hand side. The tape will stop the fan. Click and take the fluorescent tube. Go down. Click the right hand side of the safe to zoom in. Click and take the boot peeking out from behind the safe. Go down. Go right.
5. Click the wrench and keeping it minimized, knock off the red valve from the left side of the radiator. Click to replace the wrench in your inventory. Select the fluorescent tube, keep it minimized, and place it in the gushing steam to clean it. Click to maximize the tube. Select the lighter, keep it minimized, then click on the middle of the glass tube. The middle part will turn red then the tube will bend into an inverted U. Click the U tube to minimize it, then click it to return it to your inventory. Go left twice.
6. Click to open the far right long closet drawer. Click on the purple bottle on the left hand side of the top shelf to take it. Also click on the other boot below to take it. Click to close the closet door. Click the left one of the middle closet doors, then click the wrench. Click the closet floor to replace the wrench, then click the door to close it. Click on the right middle long closet door. Click on the orange anti-acid coat to take it, then click on the closet door to close it. Click on the second drawer from the top on the right hand set of drawers. Click the lighter and then the drawer to replace the lighter, then close the drawer by clicking the drawer handle. Click the drawer handle in the workbench, click the tape, then click the drawer to replace the tape. Click the drawer handle again to slam it shut. Maximize the glass tube. Select the purple bottle and click it on the tube. Minimize the UV tube. Maximize the UV lamp base. Select the UV tube and place it on the base. Click the switch on the left of the base to turn it on. Minimize the UV lamp. Select the black light book and click it to maximize it. Click to flip to the pages that are for staff use only. Select the UV light, and keeping it minimized, put it on the left blank page. Read about the job on the left page, continue to the right. Write down the blue and green level codes from the bottom of the right page. The codes change with each trial of the game. Minimize the book, then replace the UV lamp by clicking the hand. Go right.
7. Click on the dials on the front of the safe to zoom in. Input the three green level numbrs by clicking the dials, followed by the three blue level numbers. The safe will open. Click to take the small orange bottle. Click to maximize the umbrella. Click to take the orange bottle, then click it on the umbrella to coat the umbrella in orange. Minimize the umbrella, then click the hand to replace the bottle. Select a boot and click to maximize it. Click to take the orange bottle, keep it minimized, then click the boot. Click to close the window then click the hand to replace the orange boot into the inventory. Click the other boot to maximize it. Click the orange bottle, keep it minimized, then click the boot. Click to close the window then click the hand to replace the orange boot into the inventory. Select the gloves, keep them minimized, then click on the large acid bottle in the safe. Select the orange bottle by clicking on it, then replace it in the safe. Go right.
8. Select the gloves, keep them minimized, then click on the large acid bottle. Click on the door to throw the acid at it. The door will have green bubbles and the word 'acid' will flash above the door. Select the umbrella, keep it minimized, click on the door and YOU'RE OUT!
by Rosemarie Shiver, FL USA